? ??????????????Polaroid Blues? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (9 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 2305 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Unlike You? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (2 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 590 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Emo Stuff? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Day Movie Review N something

It was awesome ! but it was more fun when ayu didnt go home to change haha LOL I call ayu Pilliow butt anyway I recomend this movie to all lovers and people who dont have any idea what love meaNS TO SOME PEOPLE

ANYWAY Tomorrow is well Valentines day and i think i should get ___ something but then allmy frens say that

"Never Waste an opportunity to say " I Love you " to someone you really love coz its not everyday you meet a person who has the power to let you fall in love again".

ok maybe my frens r right but what am i suppose to do wen ___ doesn't love me i mean its not that easy telling ___ How i feel ... Love is So complicated Like a Maze which no one can get away from ..

Anyway I i dont give ___ Something i think ill go to Nature Park and well juz relax and try to forget what we use to share as frens , now i feel so emo -__-" anyway Its my dAds bday and well hes having fun while hes kid is not

not feeling to well to post much TTLY bye