? ??????????????Polaroid Blues? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (9 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 2305 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Unlike You? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (2 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 590 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Emo Stuff? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bored!!!! Good or Bad news ???

Nothing new juz wanna say Hapi V day to the world and hope all of u find the other half and may u guys be happy as for me i dont feel like celebrating V-day cuz its also my death day cuz i chickened out and Chris I no i owe u $2.15 but sis u owe me $7.50 U better pay out or ill kick ur lil butt Nah im joking sis anyway im here at home grounded by my parents for at least 3 weeks or 4 weeks but i dont mind anyway

Why do i still think of u wen u dont feel the same... crap forgettign u is harded then i thought <---- RANDOM (~__~)

Right now i feel like dying and im so sick right now cuz its V-day right now its 9:02pm and i woke up at 7:45am juz now for no Fking reason

Damn funny wen i sms _____ at 12:30 am D morning then asked me who are you tried so hard not to say but was so cute <---- Again Random

parents think we must move to austrialia wit my aunt after i finish High school But me dont mind of moving well not yet i think


TTLY
bye