? ??????????????Polaroid Blues? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (9 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 2305 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Unlike You? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (2 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 590 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Emo Stuff? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Valentine's day is coming, every day i wonder if i should tell you or not cause every time i see my heart skipps more beats then before , just by looking at you my day is complete but i wonder if i want to my it happen i should do something but everytime i do something it backfires in my face . Sometimes i wonder if Neyo's song ( Mad ) made any sense to me & you besides u liked the song so much i stil remember u sitting next to me on the bus and i remember u loved it that i was into it everyday cause it reminded me of you and how we use to be ,sometimes my heart breaks when i see u and ur frens cause i regret of the times i didnt spend with u as good fren some people may say bullshit things bout you but that never stop u before yoU always knew words and actions to fight back ...

Sometimes i wonder if i should be worthy enough of your love , cuz like neyo songs say " Oh baby this love ain't gone be perfect, (perfect perfect oh no)
And just how good it's gonna be
We can fuss and we can fight long as everything is alright between us before we go to sleep...

Baby we're gonna be...

Yah.... Baby....

ohhhh....ohhhh

I know sometimes it's gonna rain,
But baby can we make up now
cause' I can't sleep through the pain (can't sleep through the pain)
girl I don't want to go to bed mad at you
and I don't want you to go to bed, mad at me
no I don't want to go to bed mad at you
and I don't want you to go to bed, mad at me (oh noo, nooo, noo)


Well now i think i'll hide this feeling till i i finish my sec 4 or sec 5 and go off to college in Australia or even go to USA wit my cuzins anyway

Sorry for everything i did